Thanks for contacting Endless Energy. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use our Services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we want to make sure you know how we will or will not use your information.
By clicking ‘Submit’ on any of our webforms, you authorize Endless Energy to call or text you on the phone number provided. Most likely a real person will call you but you allow us to call or text using autodialed and prerecorded calls or messages. Your consent to this agreement is not required to purchase products or services. We respect your privacy.
We’ll start by getting a few definitions out of the way that should help you understand this policy. When we say “we,” “us,” and “Endless Energy,” we’re referring to Endless Energy LLC, a State of Pennsylvania and Massachusetts limited liability company. We provide energy analyses, solar installation, and other energy saving work (the “Services”). When we say “you” or “Client,” we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to use the Services.
We offer the Services laid out on our websites https://www.goendlessenergy.com. While providing the Services, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a Client.
2a. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect from and about you:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To analyze, improve, operate, and maintain our programs, services, and other systems, and to develop new products and services.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To assess the suitability of your home for a solar system.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To contact you via direct mail, email, and/or telemarketing regarding offers, contests, events, news, programs, and other retail opportunities from us and/or selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us.
2b. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect from and about you:
- To our affiliated companies.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are required to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- As described at the point of collection.
5. Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody is safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, then Endless Energy will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
6. We Operate in the United States
Our servers and offices are located in the United States, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy, including offering a data processing agreement. By using our Websites, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
7. Mailing Disclosure
Our site uses a third party service to match browser cookies to your mailing address. We then use another company to send special offers through the mail on our behalf. Our company never receives or stores any of this information and our third parties do not provide or sell this information to any other company or service.
To opt-out of receiving our direct mail, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 508-357-2354, or send a written request to 184 Cedar Hill Street, Marlborough, MA. We will honor those requests, but please understand that it may take 7 days for such mailings to end.
A “cookie” is a small file stored on your device that is sent by websites, mobile apps, and advertisements that you access. These tiny files are stored on your device to remember your preferences to improve your experience while browsing.
Cookies are important because parts of the site rely on them to work correctly; limiting their use or other similar technologies might affect the functionality of the website.
By using this site, you agree to these activities, including information collected by our vendors. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, most web browsers permit you to opt-out of cookie based advertising. For more information, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org
Updated: October 27th, 2020